On the behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is a great pleasure and an honor to extend to you a warm invitation to attend and present your topic/research at the 3rd Pediatric Health Conference, to be held on Tuesday & Wednesday 01 – 05 December 2020. I sincerely welcome all the eminent local & UK speakers, pediatricians, training doctors, nurses, students and delegates to take part in this upcoming conference to witness invaluable scientific discussions and contribute to the future revolutions in the field of Pediatrics.
3rd Pediatrics & Child Health Conference 2020 provides two days of robust discussions on methods and strategies related to diagnosis, prevention and management of pediatric diseases as well as explore new ideas and concepts on a global scale and the topics include pediatric immunology, pulmonology, hematology, oncology, allergy, neonatology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, ephrology, psychology and gastroenterology. in addition there will be parallel Nursing mini-symposium and two parallel tracts for student and Saudi board resident in training intensive review course.
The conference also welcomes the participation, delegates and industrial executives from various pediatric Pharma & Health care sectors making the conference a perfect platform to network, share views and knowledge through interactive discussions. This medical conference will give a magnificent forum for you to update your insight and investigate the advancements in Pediatrics. Please submit your abstract whether for oral or poster sessions as soon as possible.
It gives me great pleasure to invite you all to participate in our 3rd Pediatrics & Child Health Conference 2020. The Pediatric Department, College of Medicine in King Abdul-Aziz University is keen to pursue and share the latest updates in all ﬁelds of pediatrics. The conference will be held in the Intercontinental Hotel Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The conference committee worked hard to hand picks all the topics and invited astute speakers to present them. The topics encompass almost all specialties but not forgetting the core of pediatrics, the general pediatrics. The pedagogy used in the conference was an inclusive one where all guests are welcomed. The conference will span over two days.
The presentation sessions will be held throughout the day with interactive sessions presented in between for a more interactional approach to the subjects. Furthermore, we are also delighted to invite you to join any of the three tracks provided including the Mini Nursing Symposium, the Resident Intensive Review Couse and the Student Intensive Course discussing important high-yield topics in pediatrics. I am delighted also to announce that we welcomed young researchers to present their work.
The abstract session that will be held on the last day will include abstracts from all specialties of pediatrics. On our eﬀort to encourage our young colleagues, the best two abstract presentations will be awarded prizes. Before the end, I want to thank the conference committee and everybody who works hard to make this conference a reality. I extremely appreciate their dedication and enthusiasm as well as their long working hours. We are looking forward seeing you in this conference that we are sure will simulate our scientiﬁc curiosity and will help us all beer caring for our patients.
- To enlighten the need for an advanced child health training program for local pediatricians and to determine the key learning objectives to enable specialist to become leaders in child and youth health care.
- To apply new skills and insights about the determinants and work with others toward achieving health equity for indigenous children, youth and communities.
- To apply an enhanced understanding of culturally competent care and the role of traditional health and healing practices in local communities.
- To engage new networks to share best practices and learn from community-based initiatives.
- To recognize the links between the environment and the health of local children, youth and their communities.
Pediatric & Child Health Conference
– Student Intensive Course
– Resident Intensive Course
– Nursing Mini – Symposium
– General Pediatric Topics – Neonatology
– Developemntal Disorders – Disorders
– Endocrine & Diabetes – Neurological Disorders
– Pulmonary Disorders – Others